Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Samhain!











Halloween is this week, and I couldn't wait to carve this pumpkin! Been waiting for 2 months! This pumpkin won "Best Of Fair" and 1st place in the Duncan County fair this year.....

I never tried any of those fancy patterns until today. I pretty much screwed them up!
All the white areas are flour and cat scratches. All my cats have been using the pumpkin for a scratching post while it sat on the porch. That's Jazz "helping". The flour was supposed to help me find my dots! All it did was fill in all the scratches and jazz rolled in it and had it all over himself! Hahahaha!
As always, I had alot of fun with it.






3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkins are for kitties to enjoy too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!! Love the bats! That's one humongous jack'o lantern. Mine are all quite small, as I grew pie pumpkins this year. Reminds me, we had a hard frost last night, I better take a couple in and cook 'em. Pumpkin bread!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Kell, I KNOW you've got to be doing some Holiday Beading!!!
    Let's see some of your pretties!!! hugs, B

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments, crafts, and ideas

KATH AND ME

KATH AND ME
Kath was my best friend, even during her addictions, her confusion, her instability. I remember who she REALLY was... a loving, compasionate, giving, funny-as-hell, kick ass woman. Kathy... I love and miss you so much . My heart hurts because I couldn't help you and had to detach. I was so honored that ya waited for me to be with you when you crossed over. Keep on kickin' ass on the other side babe.

Altered things...I love doing this!!! (SOLD)

Altered things...I love doing this!!! (SOLD)
Do-Dad drawers

~Unlocked Heart~

~Unlocked Heart~
I made this necklace with re-purposed vintage jewelry along with some charms and glass beads