Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Time and Busy!

 Hey it's been a busy spring and now summer! I haven't posted for quite awhile. Work, gardening, flower beds, new plants, vacation.... You know the drill!

Lots of smoke out here in Arizona. Seems like fire (Some would say Mother Nature) takes control when we leave everything to the environment. Out of control natural growth of trees, shrubs, grass.... add drought, and stupid people and you have FIRE!
Take away grazing rights from ranchers and add lightening or more stupid people  and we have raging fires, and destroyed homes and lives.
Spiritual beliefs and Earth Spirituality are one thing... common sense is another.   What can I say? I've always been a rebel, even amongst some of my Pagan, Wiccan, and Christian friends! I follow my own conscience, not the crowd.

On a lighter note, Lovin' the rivers around here! If ya get tired of fishing, then go swimming!

Untill next time,
Keep on crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Common Sense seems to be in short supply everywhere .......... is a shame too... LOve the new designs !

    ReplyDelete

Share your comments, crafts, and ideas

KATH AND ME

KATH AND ME
Kath was my best friend, even during her addictions, her confusion, her instability. I remember who she REALLY was... a loving, compasionate, giving, funny-as-hell, kick ass woman. Kathy... I love and miss you so much . My heart hurts because I couldn't help you and had to detach. I was so honored that ya waited for me to be with you when you crossed over. Keep on kickin' ass on the other side babe.

Altered things...I love doing this!!! (SOLD)

Altered things...I love doing this!!! (SOLD)
Do-Dad drawers

~Unlocked Heart~

~Unlocked Heart~
I made this necklace with re-purposed vintage jewelry along with some charms and glass beads